- This statement sets out Label Shabel commitment to doing business with the highest ethical standards and appropriate internal controls. Label Shabel reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time without notice, please check back to this page periodically. Label Shabel LLP collects personal information in the process of conducting business.
- That personal information may be obtained directly from you, via another contact in your organisation or through a third party who we believe has informed you that your details may be provided to us. We will only store your personal details if we believe they are relevant to conducting business with us.
- We do not normally obtain or store information that is deemed to be "Sensitive Information". We store personal information to ensure that we can maintain contact with you and assist you in your transaction. This contact may be verbal, electronic or written. The reason for the contact may be to inform (e.g. advise your labels have been dispatched), request assistance or to maintain a relationship (e.g. to advise of new products, sales and offers).
Account and Registration Obligations
Information Collection and Storage
- We collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. We collect personally identifiable information (email address, full name,address, post code, phone number, mobile number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, demographic profile (like your age, address )etc.) from you when you set up anaccount with us.
- While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- Your information is held either in paper-based records or in electronic form in our databases. We take precautions to ensure the security of that information. If your information is no longer needed, we will either delete it from our systems or de-identify it, so that it cannot be attributed to you personally.
- We use your personal information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, help promote a safe service, collect money, measure consumer interest in our products and services,products, services, inform you about online and offline offers and updates, customize your experience, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Disclosure of Your Information
- Your personal information may be given to other organisations we use to assist us in the conduct of our business, including but not limited to couriers, affiliates, and our financial institutions. In the event of unlawful transactions, information collected may be passed onto to law authorities.
- We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our Site.We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof. Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
- The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites, which we do not own, manage or control and we urge you to study the privacy policies of such Web sites
Information Label Shabel Collects
- Your email information will be requested to send you a receipt. We may send out an email or newsletters to customers about Label Shabel products, coupons or promotions we believe may be of interest to them. You may unsubscribe to our e-mails by clicking on a link that is provided at the bottom of each email and newsletter. Label Shabel will keep all sales transactions for tax purposes. Your name and email will be stored separately.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- Any activity while you are at our web site may be monitored. to enable us to simplify the logging on process for registered users, to help ensure the security and authenticity of registered users, to provide the mechanisms for online shopping and to enable traffic monitoring etc.No other company has access to our cookies.
- Non-registered visitors of the Site are sent anonymous cookies to keep track of their browsing patterns and build up a demographic profile.
- Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our Site or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to shop online at any of or access any areas reserved for registered users.
- From time to time we may reveal general statistical information about our Site and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. Your trust and confidence are our highest priority.
- Label Shabel works with trusted internet credit card and online banking processing companies, to provide a secure shopping environment. By choosing a leader in the e-commerce industry, the Label Shabel team knows that your credit card information is protected with the best encryption software currently available in the industry.
- If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- labelshabel web environment has added security available as a default option by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This means that for authenticating and transacting orders on line, information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in between.
- To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures.
- For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
- We will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, however, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk.
- By using this Site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Contacting Label Shabel.com
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding purchasing online, please feel free to call us and speak with a customer service representative directly to place your personalized name label order. We can be reached from 10am - 6pm IST at +91-7042262266 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will respond by the next business day.
- In case of any grievances, please contact the Grievance Officer at email@example.com or addressing your concern to the Grievance Officer” via the contact-us form on our website.
- Our registered office is Located at Khasra NO 350 & 355, Sultanpur, MG ROad, New Delhi 110030
- As a Label Shabel customer and user of the website www.labelshabel.com, you agree to hold Label Shabel and its principals, subsidiaries, and partners harmless for any issues or property damage which may result from the use of the Label Shabel products.
- Label Shabelcannot make any express or implied guarantees through the use of their products.
- You agree to hold Label Shabel and its subsidiaries harmless for any damages that may occur as a result of using our products. You agree to bear all of the risks and responsibilities for the use and results of using Label Shabel name labels and name stickers and products sold by labelshabel.
Links to Other Web Sites
- The label shabel Site contains links to other web sites. Please note that label shabel is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of other web sites, and that label shabel privacy Statement does not apply to any web sites linked to this Web site.
- The posted privacy statement of any web site linked to this Web Site should be read whenever interacting with such web site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to labelshabel.com operated by Label Shabel LLP (“Label Shabel,” “we” or “us”). Wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered User using the computer systems, Label Shabel allows the User to surf the Website or making purchases without registering on the Website.
Whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The contents of this website are subject to change without notice.
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor/screen resolution and configuration, we do not guarantee that your monitor`s display of any color will be accurate.
Acceptance of Orders
All orders are subject to our acceptance or rejection in whole or in part. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
Our sale to you will be solely on the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
They supersede and reject any conflicting terms and conditions of yours, notwithstanding any statement of yours to the contrary. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
In using this Site, you agree to not provide copy for your personal labels that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. If you use the Website, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password.
When you use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Any reproduction of any item material or products available on this website or reproduction or copying the contents of this website is strictly prohibited
You agree and acknowledge that the purchase of products/goods/items offered by us is at your sole risk and we provide no representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes and we are excluded from providing any representation and warranty to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Prices listed on our website are current, but prices may change without notice. We also reserve the right to make corrections in the event of a misprint. We have undertaken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on our Website is accurate; however, we are not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of the information on our Website.
In the event of any inaccuracies in our content or pricing, we reserve the right to refuse/cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or payment has been made; payment for such orders shall be refunded.
The prices displayed on this website do not include VAT which will be added at checkout at the current and appropriate rate.
All payments are made in INR (Indian Rupees). We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item on sale at any time, regardless if an order exists for an item. Images used on this website may not be the actual products available for sale and they may be used for illustration purposes only.
Label Shabel collects and remits sales tax and other taxation as applicable at the time and as required by state and local laws and regulations. Prices listed on our Website do not include sales tax, and other taxes applicable, which will be added where applicable, unless you provide us with a tax exemption certificate acceptable to the appropriate taxing authorities.
No Returns, No Refunds & No Exchanges
Due to the personalised nature of the labels, Goods/Items once produced, sold cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged and we are under no obligation to refund the monies or replace the goods/items once sold, unless we are satisfied with the complaint of the customer.
All individual purchases must be prepaid by credit card, online bank account, debit card or your PayPal account. You can place your order and pay via credit card or your PayPal account through our online shopping cart. Orders may also be placed by contacting our Customer Service department.
Every Label Shabel order is created through a unique personalization process. Due to the nature of this customization, your order total will be charged according to your method of payment at the time of purchase.
We reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on Label Shabel will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card.
You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us.
Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to "prove otherwise" shall be exclusively on you.
All label product orders placed on this Website are custom orders and are created due to the specifications of the invoice or are subject to product availability and will be shipped according to our shipping policies. Please review the “Shipping Info” link on our Website for additional information on latest shipping times, rates and policies.
Label Shabel will endeavor to deliver any goods ordered, through a renowned Indian courier service provider, to the delivery address provided at the time of placing an order. If your address falls in an area that cannot be serviced by a courier service, orders will be dispatched through the India Post EMS service. Subject to availability of the goods/ items, orders will be dispatched for delivery in a timely manner. The dispatch of goods constitutes our duty of fulfilling the contract. We will not be liable for any costs, courier errors or charges or expenses on account of late deliveries.
You agree that in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by us for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Label Shabel and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Label Shabel arising out of your use of this Website and your use of any products purchased from Label Shabel.
Termination of Use
Label Shabel may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Label Shabel Website at anytime. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. Label Shabel reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of its Website without prior notice.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such term shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
By using the Label Shabel Website, you expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website and all products sold pursuant thereto are provided and sold on an “AS IS” basis. Label Shabel does not warrant that use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor do we warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided on the Website or the products offered for sale on the Website.
You agree to bear all of the risks and responsibilities for the use of the Website and any products purchased from Label Shabel.
Further, Label Shabel makes no representations or warranties that content provided on the Website is applicable to, or appropriate for use in or locations outside of the India. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LABEL SHABEL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRODUCTS SOLD PURSUANT THERETO.
No oral advice or written information given by Label Shabel shall create a warranty. Under no circumstances shall Label Shabel be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from your use of or inability to use the Website or your use of any products purchased from us, including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the Website.
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim, even if Label Shabel has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content and products available through Label Shabel Website, and is a fundamental part of the basis of Label Shabel bargain with you, and Label Shabel would not accept any order from you absent such limitation.
The failure of any party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions, including any failure to act with respect to a breach, will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or that party’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
These Terms and Conditions and all performances and claims of every nature between you and Label Shabel shall be governed by and construes in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
The Courts at New Delhi, India, shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of these terms and conditions, without regard to any conflict of laws principles that would result in the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. You hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts located within New Delhi, India.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
- We offer free delivery, via leading courier services all over India.
- If your location falls in a no delivery area for our courier service tie-up, orders are dispatched through EMS postal service.
- All orders are processed and dispatched within 3 working days.
- Depending on your location, delivery can take between 2-5 working days via courier and 7 days via postal service.
Returns & Cancellation Policy
- Due to the customized and personalized nature of the product, we are unable to offer any refunds on orders once executed.
- In the advent of any printing error from our end, we will gladly reprint and resend, AT NO EXTRA COST, the same product as was ordered and paid for.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all spellings, names, icons chosen are accurate and final. Spelling mistakes and other errors from the client’s end are not our responsibility and no refunds will be entertained on that account.
- In case of any damage to product in transit, please return labels and other products with original packaging and we will gladly resend your order at no extra cost.
- While our labels intend to be long-lasting and tear proof, we offer no guarantee for intentional damage or persistent peeling attempts by user.
- Labelshabel.com reserves the right to amend return and refund policy from time to time
- Labelshabel.com reserves the right to override returns and refunds policy in individual cases based on merits of claim. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Labelshabel.com reserves the rights to final decision in all matters.
Cancellation Of Order
- You must request for cancellation of an order within 4 hours of placing it, as most orders are processed soon after they are created on the website. You can place a cancellation request by emailing: email@example.com. If you try to cancel an order after 4 hours, we cannot process a refund.
Charge back & refund on cancellation
- Once your cancellation request has been accepted, we will refund the order amount via the same medium you transacted with us (i.e. Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, PayPal, etc) or issue a store credit to your LABEL SHABEL account equivalent to the amount of your purchase. All refunds are processed with 3-4 working days.