Iron On Label FAQs
DO NOT USE IRON-ON LABELS ON FABRICS THAT CANNOT BE IRONED
Where all can I use Iron-on labels?
Iron-on labels work best on fabrics that are cotton & cotton-polyester blends. they can be used to label any garment that can be comfortable ironed. However please use caution and discretion while applying labels to delicate fabrics.
Are there any special instructions for using iron on labels?
- Follow fabric and garment relevant care before ironing labels.
- Always use the muslin cloth while using iron on label.
- Do not use iron directly over label.
- TURN OFF steam function on your iron while using iron on labels.
- Proper application requires the correct heat, pressure and time. Follow instructions sent with your labels.
- A little ink transfer to the muslin cloth while applying the label is normal.
- Iron-on labels can be ironed to the care label of a garment.
- Allow label to cool before touching.
- After putting on the iron-on label for the first time, WAIT 24 HOURS before washing garment.
Are the Iron On Labels permanent?
- The iron on labels, when adhered properly fuse to the material of the garment and are permanent.
- However, Depending on the type of washing method and detergent used or prolonged exposure to harsh sunlight, the ink may fade over time.
- Repeated direct ironing over the labels will also cause the ink to fade over time.